Vs > Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Kigali vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Summerside, Pe, Canada
Kigali vs Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Kigali vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Kigali vs Nizne-Udinsk, Russia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Gaya, Niger
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Isparta, Turkey
Sant’Angelo (Mount) vs Auckland, Albert Park
Terrace, Bc vs Mzuzu
Gorznyj vs Greenville, Tx
Parintins vs Valentia
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia is approximately 11,862 km or 7,371 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin bearing 285.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 221.1° or SW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.3 °C (33°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.5 °C (51.3°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 275 mm (10.8 in) more which is equivalent to 275 l/m² (6.75 US gal/ft²) or 2,750,000 l/ha (293,993 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Kigali than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Kigali vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Kigali vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Kigali vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Balmoral Forest, New Zealand
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Tripoli, Libya
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Hope, Bc vs Rostock
Makoua vs Akune
Timisoara vs Annette/ Wso Ak
Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne vs Fanų, Nordby (Esbjerg)
Kigali vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin