Vs > Wellington Aero
Kigali vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Coronation, Ab, Canada
Kigali vs Vlore, Albania
Kigali vs Hel, Poland
Kigali vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Wellington Aero vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Wellington Aero vs Louisville, Ms, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Himeji vs Uberaba
Sohag vs Esashi
Perugia, Umbria vs Dabaa
Kenton, Oh vs Ouagadougou
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 14,027 km or 8,717 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 225.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327.4° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7 °C (12.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 9.9 mm (0.4 in) more which is equivalent to 9.9 l/m² (0.24 US gal/ft²) or 99,000 l/ha (10,584 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Kigali than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -72 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Cameri, Italy
Kigali vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Kigali vs Takayama, Japan
Kigali vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Wellington Aero vs Essej, Russia
Wellington Aero vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Hombori vs Conway, Sc
Esperance, Western Australia vs Resolute, Nt
Maine Soroa vs Legaspi
Kayukpyu vs Mpika
Kigali vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE