Vs > Vanavara
Kigali vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Matsue, Japan
Kigali vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Kigali vs Maanty, Mongolia
Kigali vs Rockford, Il, Usa
Vanavara vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Vanavara vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Vanavara vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Vanavara vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Lago Argentino vs Ed Dueim
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Jasper, Alberta
Bamako vs Macquarie Island
Williamson, Wv vs Dumka
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 9,230 km or 5,736 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 253.4° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 208.3° or SSW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.6 °C (47.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 45.3 °C (81.5°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 610.2 mm (24 in) more which is equivalent to 610.2 l/m² (14.98 US gal/ft²) or 6,102,000 l/ha (652,344 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.8° higher in Kigali than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Okhotsk, Russia
Kigali vs Aberporth, Uk
Kigali vs Lanzarote, Spain
Kigali vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Vanavara vs Decatur, Il, Usa
Vanavara vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Vanavara vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Vanavara vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Beni Suef vs Houston, Texas
Gisborne, Manutuke vs Mwinilunga
Hachijojima vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
Water Valley, Ms vs Kirillovka
Kigali vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara