Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Kigali vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Capinopolis, Brazil
Kigali vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Kigali vs Conakry, Guinea
Kigali vs Prague, Czech Republic
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Karonga, Malawi
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Syracuse, New York, Usa
Olympia, Wa vs Pelly Bay, Nt
Alice Springs, Northern Territory vs De Kooy
Forrest vs Newkirk, Ok
Blagovescensk vs Grafton, Nd
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 14,344 km or 8,913 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 227.6° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 324.1° or NW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.2 °C (11.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 117.4 mm (4.6 in) less which is equivalent to 117.4 l/m² (2.88 US gal/ft²) or 1,174,000 l/ha (125,508 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.6° higher in Kigali than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -117 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Kigali vs Linz, Austria
Kigali vs Raseiniai, Lithuania
Kigali vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Majis, Oman
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Newnan, Ga vs Astrakhan
Sarnia, On vs Lop Buri
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory vs Simferopol, Crimea
Monterrey vs Santa Rosa
Kigali vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf