Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Kigali vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Kigali vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Kigali vs Phrae, Thailand
Kigali vs Colonia, Uruguay
Palmerston N (aero) vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Palmerston N (aero) vs Mitzic, Gabon
Palmerston N (aero) vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Maraba vs Oran
Gorznyj vs Phuket (airport)
Lake Placid, Ny vs Tokyo
Almaty vs Dabaa
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 14,153 km or 8,795 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 225.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327.1° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.6 °C (13.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 131.9 mm (5.2 in) more which is equivalent to 131.9 l/m² (3.24 US gal/ft²) or 1,319,000 l/ha (141,010 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Kigali than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kigali vs Ruakura, New Zealand
Kigali vs Mount Isa, Australia
Kigali vs Birjand, Iran
Kigali vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Cape St James, Bc vs Plymouth, England
Alert Bay, Bc vs Surin
Victoria (airport), Bc vs Masirah
Belgrade vs Lusaka
Kigali vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)