Vs > Ngaumu Forest
Kigali vs Ngaumu Forest Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Mito, Japan
Kigali vs Khoram Abad, Iran
Kigali vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Kigali vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Ngaumu Forest vs Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Chunchon, North Korea
Ngaumu Forest vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Ngaumu Forest vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Krakow vs Golconda, Nv
Alert, Nunavut vs Myitkyina
Van vs Fukuyama
Chongqing vs Klaipeda
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 14,113 km or 8,770 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Ngaumu Forest bearing 224.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327.9° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 125.8 mm (5 in) less which is equivalent to 125.8 l/m² (3.09 US gal/ft²) or 1,258,000 l/ha (134,489 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Kigali than in Ngaumu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Ngaumu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ngaumu Forest vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -145 (-6)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -126 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Kassel, Germany
Kigali vs Salloum, Egypt
Kigali vs Paraparaumu, New Zealand
Kigali vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Meekatharra, Australia
Ngaumu Forest vs Koutia, Mali
Ngaumu Forest vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Ngaumu Forest vs Peoria, Il, Usa
Ndola vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Khanpur vs Torun
Ye vs Itaperuna
Monywa vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Kigali vs Ngaumu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest