Vs > Mt Pleasant
Kigali vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Montreux, Switzerland
Kigali vs Doneck, Ukraine
Kigali vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kigali vs Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Mt Pleasant vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Mt Pleasant vs Phrae, Thailand
Melilla vs Peace River, Ab
Barrow, Alaska vs Taif
Gourdon vs Cook, South Australia
Milan vs Lillehammer
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,729 km or 8,532 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 226.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 328.1° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 8 °C (14.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 345.4 mm (13.6 in) more which is equivalent to 345.4 l/m² (8.48 US gal/ft²) or 3,454,000 l/ha (369,256 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Kigali than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Kigali vs Kimberley, South Africa
Kigali vs Onahama, Japan
Kigali vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Mt Pleasant vs Bjornoya, Norway
Mt Pleasant vs Berbera, Somalia
Mt Pleasant vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
Colorado Springs, Co vs Ioannina
Himeji vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta
Tauranga vs Ras Nsrany
Cook, South Australia vs Collooney, Sligo
Kigali vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant