Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Kigali vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Linz, Austria
Kigali vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Kigali vs Jalta, Ukraine
Kigali vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Mcmurdo Sound vs Launceston Wso, Australia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Mcmurdo Sound vs Ndola, Zambia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
Jakobshavn vs Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo
La Quiaca Obs vs Mt Makulu
Musulipatnam vs Warren, Pa
Hikone vs Paoli, In
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 10,768 km or 6,692 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 223.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 351.6° or N .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The average annual temperature is 37.8 °C (68°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 815 mm (32.1 in) more which is equivalent to 815 l/m² (20 US gal/ft²) or 8,150,000 l/ha (871,289 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 62.9° higher in Kigali than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Haeju, South Korea
Kigali vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Kigali vs Vientiane, Laos
Kigali vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Trang, Thailand
Mcmurdo Sound vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Arco Verde vs Oswego, Ny
Sioux Falls, South Dakota vs Lop Buri
Neosho, Mo vs Lubny
Barnaul vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Kigali vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound