Vs > Lake Hawea
Kigali vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Kigali vs Bitola, Macedonia
Kigali vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Kigali vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Lake Hawea vs Maraba, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Antsiranana, Madagascar
Scottsburg, In vs Mandalgovi
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs San Diego, California
Omaezaki vs Yichang
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Johnstown, Pa
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 13,446 km or 8,356 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 229.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327.1° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10 °C (18°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 263.9 mm (10.4 in) more which is equivalent to 263.9 l/m² (6.48 US gal/ft²) or 2,639,000 l/ha (282,127 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.8° higher in Kigali than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Kigali vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Kigali vs Jacksonville, Il, Usa
Kigali vs Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
Lake Hawea vs Atuona, Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
Lake Hawea vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Cape Frasca vs Khartoum
Prince Albert, Sk vs Talkeetna, Ak
Colonia vs Njaksimvol’
Khartoum vs Gourdon
Kigali vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea