Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Kigali vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
Kigali vs Tripoli, Lebanon
Kigali vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Kigali vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Colonia, Uruguay
Eyrewell Forest vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Eyrewell Forest vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Pirenopolis, Brazil
Tateyama vs Wellsburg, Wv
Fredericton, Nb vs Nercinskij Zavod
Lubbock, Texas vs Teheran
Salcedo vs Perugia, Umbria
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,716 km or 8,523 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 227.3° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327.7° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10 °C (18°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 279.3 mm (11 in) more which is equivalent to 279.3 l/m² (6.85 US gal/ft²) or 2,793,000 l/ha (298,590 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.6° higher in Kigali than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Kigali vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Kigali vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Kigali vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Eyrewell Forest vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
Eyrewell Forest vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Okayama vs Pendleton, Or
Tooele, Ut vs Vologda
Manchester, England vs Melville Hall
Romny vs Walla Walla, Washington
Kigali vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest