Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Kigali vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Sedan, Ks, Usa
Kigali vs Hannover, Germany
Kigali vs Qabala, Azerbaijan
Kigali vs Umeċ, Sweden
Dunedin (Aero) vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Dunedin (Aero) vs Jokioinen, Finland
Dunedin (Aero) vs Reykjavík, Iceland
Dunedin (Aero) vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Watertown, Wi vs Mersa Matruh
Jan Mayen Island vs Salekhard
New Plymouth vs Tot’Ma
Kabompo vs San Fernando De Apure
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,408 km or 8,332 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 228.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 328.7° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 366.9 mm (14.4 in) more which is equivalent to 366.9 l/m² (9 US gal/ft²) or 3,669,000 l/ha (392,240 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Kigali than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Skopje, Macedonia
Kigali vs Caceres, Brazil
Kigali vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Kigali vs Barnaul, Russia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ruakura, New Zealand
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Murotomisaki, Japan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Nuremberg, Germany
Bethlehem, Nh vs Accra
Te Kuiti vs Port Elizabeth
Palmerston N vs Resia Pass
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Aledo, Il
Kigali vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E