Vs > Bulls, Flockhouse
Kigali vs Bulls, Flockhouse Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Kigali vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Kigali vs Studsgård, Denmark
Kigali vs Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Te Aroha, New Zealand
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Thompson, Mb vs St. Brandon
Omaezaki vs Kodiak, Alaska
Abashiri vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Griggsville, Il vs Tarboro, Nc
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand is approximately 14,139 km or 8,786 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Bulls, Flockhouse bearing 225.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 326.8° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Bulls, Flockhouse has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Bulls, Flockhouse is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 7.5 °C (13.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 157.6 mm (6.2 in) more which is equivalent to 157.6 l/m² (3.87 US gal/ft²) or 1,576,000 l/ha (168,485 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.4° higher in Kigali than in Bulls, Flockhouse.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Bulls, Flockhouse. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bulls, Flockhouse vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Jerusalem, Israel
Kigali vs Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay
Kigali vs Libreville, Gabon
Kigali vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Tunis, Tunisia
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Tartu, Estonia
Catania, Sicily vs Zambezi
Rapa Nui vs Orlando, Fl
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Scottsburg, In
Grenoble vs Hendersonville, Nc
Kigali vs Bulls, Flockhouse Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Bulls, Flockhouse