Vs > Blenheim
Kigali vs Blenheim Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Kigali vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Kigali vs Agadir, Morocco
Kigali vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Blenheim vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Blenheim vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Blenheim vs Jakobshavn, Greenland
Blenheim vs Lisbon, Portugal
Colorado Springs, Co vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
Medford, Wi vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc
Mamfe vs Victoria, Mahe
Muskegon, Mi vs Olivia, Mn
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Blenheim, New Zealand is approximately 13,954 km or 8,671 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Blenheim bearing 226.6° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 327° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Blenheim has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Blenheim is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.9 °C (14.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 303.7 mm (12 in) more which is equivalent to 303.7 l/m² (7.45 US gal/ft²) or 3,037,000 l/ha (324,675 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.7° higher in Kigali than in Blenheim.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Blenheim. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Blenheim vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kigali vs Nkoundja, Cameroon
Kigali vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Kigali vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Kigali vs Lodwar, Kenya
Blenheim vs Salima, Malawi
Blenheim vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
Blenheim vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Blenheim vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Oakland, Md vs Akita
Mytilini, Lesbos vs Ciudad Real
Cordoba Obs vs Hightstown, Nj
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Ustica Island
Kigali vs Blenheim Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Blenheim