Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Kigali vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Kigali vs Kochi, Japan
Kigali vs Constanta, Romania
Kigali vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Kigali vs Rome, Ga, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Trapani/ Birgi, Italy
Balclutha, Finegand vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Balclutha, Finegand vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Minginui Forest vs Wadi Halfa
Zante/ Zakinthos vs Thandwe
Birr, Offaly vs Kajaani
Onslow, Western Australia vs Salzburg
- The distance between Kigali, Rwanda and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 13,353 km or 8,297 mi.
- To reach Kigali in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 228.5° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kigali bearing 328.8° or NNW .
- Kigali has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Balclutha, Finegand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kigali is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Balclutha, Finegand is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.3 °C (14.9°F) less in Kigali. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 366.8 mm (14.4 in) more which is equivalent to 366.8 l/m² (9 US gal/ft²) or 3,668,000 l/ha (392,134 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Kigali than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kigali relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Kigali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kigali vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Kigali vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Kigali vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Kigali vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Balclutha, Finegand vs El Tor, Egypt
Balclutha, Finegand vs Kenton, Oh, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Wonsan, South Korea
Balclutha, Finegand vs Sfax, Tunisia
Alpena, Michigan vs Vytegra
Jacobina vs Mastagi
Sibu vs International Falls, Minnesota
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Konya
Kigali vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kigali
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand