| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kigali in May is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of water tumbles across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Kigali May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kigali, Rwanda
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kigali: