| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kigali in July is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Kigali July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kigali, Rwanda
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kigali: