| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kigali in April is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet with rain periodically. Around 183mm (7.2in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Kigali April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kigali, Rwanda
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kigali: